HeArtLilian

HeArtLilian
go and be CREATIVE...HeArtLilian

Saturday, July 20, 2013

art journal entry july 2013 ..it is about time

This is for woyww so hop to julias stamping ground at http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ if u want to know what its all about. I know I have been mia but sheesh sometimes summer is as bad a the school year lol.  but I will be homeschooling my kiddies this year and I am so excited to be on this path.  anyways... I was really needing a creative outlet so i pulled my art journal out and decided i should record a vid too for my you tube channel while i was at it so pull out your cuppa and enjoy.  here are some pics of the page and my desk :)
                                                               click here for video 1
                                                                           video 2
                                                                           video 3
                                                                           video 4





19 comments:

  1. Lillian,

    I have so missed you around here, good to see you again. Great drawing but you have always been so talented. You should be proud to home-school your children, I think they get a better education from home.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 55

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eliza your words mean a lot especially when one has those days of doubts with the lathe she has taken! Thank you again

      Delete
  2. gorgeous AJ page!! such a busy, creative desk!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 60

    ReplyDelete
  3. That journal cover looks so good
    Bridget #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, life is accelerated by sunshine if you ask me! Great to seee you again. Like the page in your journal..couldn't answer that question without a lifetime's reflection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming by and by the by I think I would need more time than that ! Lol

      Delete
  5. Great journal page... I shall be off to watch the Vids :-D

    Happy WOYWW

    IKE in Greece xx #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Vids - Thanks for showing us that :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Journal, I have made a note to pop back to watch the vids, as I want to try get through as many desks as I can before teatime.

    Lynda #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking your time out to see my vids.

      Delete
  8. Can't wait to see your video today! The art journal is always the place to go. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #46

    ReplyDelete
  9. So wonderful that you found some time to create in your journal and share it with the world. Happy WOYWW! Danie #72

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will have to come back to check out your videos! Lovely journal!
    xxDaniella#45

    ReplyDelete