HeArtLilian

HeArtLilian
go and be CREATIVE...HeArtLilian

Monday, July 16, 2012

trying something new. a finished painting lol

Good monday everyone!  I have definitely out done myself these past couple of days.  I actually finished a painting. a small painting but finished none the less. it has been a long time since i have been able to just paint  and i am glad.  This is not normally my style of painting but i saw this piece of wood and i was feeling very summery...(is that a word? lol) and this is what came about.  Though we live near beaches, the sand is what gets to me.  oh sand everywhere plus the boys hair will have sand for what seems like weeks, no matter how well i wash them  haha  well we do love the beach so it is worth it.  This is my Wind Water and Freckles girl hope you enjoy her.  
Please click to enjoy larger image and do please leave comments, i do love hearing from you all!

Acrylic

oil based pens

wood




satisfaction
my goal is to maybe open an etsy shop one if these days.....   right now i am just reveling getting back into th realm of arting...!  have a great week.  see you all on WOYWW!!!  i am sending this into creative every day.. you all should check thos inspiring artists out.

8 comments:

  1. Lilian, this is beautiful! I'm reading a really good book set in Hawaii (Moloka'i by Alan Brennert) and your girl could be the main character! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's a great compliment. Imagination is a crazy thing ? That this painting reminds you of the character? That is just awesome. Thanks stopping by and sharing that with me.

      Delete
  2. She's beautiful, Lilian! I love the bold,vibrant colours -- especially the blue hightlights.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for coming by! i loved the blue as soon as i put it down on wood it really pops!

      Delete
  3. She's very creative and very lovely! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her. The freckles are the best part. Terah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the freckles too, i don't know why but i just love painting freckles! is that weird? hehe

      Delete