HeArtLilian

HeArtLilian
go and be CREATIVE...HeArtLilian

Friday, July 20, 2012

flea market find and ATC photoshoot

happy firday everyone.  I just wanted to share with you all my flea market find that i was soo excited about.  They are tea cups, fine bone china so light and delicate and for only  a few dollars!  I live with a house of males so when i get to pick something up that is feminine i can't help myself but to indulge.  Who wants to have a tea party?  Now looking at all these pretty cups i wanted to do something with them before they head off to the cupboard and so here ia an ATC photoshoot just for you.  Enjoy!  i would love to add these to Paint Party Friday and Creative ever Day!  i hope everyone can head over there to see what all the fuss is about!!  and i am planning to do a video soon about my smash book.  do you think that is a good idea for a first video?  


Please click for larger yummy images and Do please leave a comment because i love to hear from you all.  and if you enjoy my posts please subscribe to this Blog ( i promise i don't bite!)  lol    A lot of pictures but i promise it will be worth it!





my awesome deal of the week! i guess all the action about London has been on my mind!  lol ( oh gosh and why did i think of tea cups when i thought of London. i am so sorry if i offended any Londoners, really did not mean to profile  lol)






 just so pretty and girly
Now the Photoshoot!

more lovely girls for my ATC's

The girl in pink is a Digital print on paper canvas, i did a little embelishing ( i am not a sewer  lol) but i thought it came out nice
 They just looked so nice in the tea cups!


the back of the girl in pink



close up
digital print on paper canvas and stitched




Title:  Untiltled Royal Elfin Portrait of a Royal with
               her familiar

 (a Confusing title  ahaha)





embelished of course.
with an enamel flower

 This one is "Sing To Me"   mixed media, paint, water color markers, copic markers, pencil,     and embelishments
colored pencil, markers, puffy paint and embelishments

Believe with all of your Heart that you will do what you were meant to do..Orison Swett Marden 


This little angel is for a friend it is of her daughter another digital print on paper canvas

I hope everyone enjoyed this little photoshoot! please let me know what you think. were the models worth your time?  lol   Eliza If you like one of these please let me know which one you would like by commenting!






Origianl digital Jpeg Pics for the digital prints on paper canvas ( if you were interested)

43 comments:

  1. Love how you displayed your ATCs with these beautiful precious cups!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cups are a great find! I live with all boys too so I know how it feels to want for pretty! The ATCs look so beautiful and colorful in them! Happy PPF1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you know my plight! Lol. Alas i have lost one of these pretty cups to one of my rambunctious boys...at least I didnt spend a fortune on them! Lol phew

      Delete
  3. Wonderful display, beautiful art pieces!! Happy ppf!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. your tea cups are so pretty, and so are your girls! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art cards are so pretty and look lovely displayed in those sweet little cups that you found! I especially like your lilac eyed girl :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was the first one I completed in this batch. I especially like the quote. Thanks for dropping in

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful and creative way to display your lovely cards. Thank you for sharing this idea with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as they say in chick fil a.. My pleasure! We are here to share and inspire( they didn't say that though) lol

      Delete
  7. wonderful way to display your work... I am a tea cup addict so i was thrilled to see those gorgeous looking cups accompanying your work...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Tracey oh love love tea cups, wish I had more room for more..umph. Lol

      Delete
  8. This is gorgous and what e wonderful idea for cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcom. And thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  9. So late for WOYWW that ive browsed both posts...oh wow, those teacups are divine, must wonderful...those sort of finds are treasure to me!! Love the idea for the smash book...cant resist a ring bound book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed my ladies and the smash book and the pretty tea cups

      Delete
  10. Such beautiful ATC's... i love how you displayed them with those gorgeous tea cups.
    Love the bright colors everywhere... xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline. And it was fun displaying both together.

      Delete
  11. Wonderful pieces and I enjoyed the photoshoot with the fabulous cups very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... I love your art! And what beautiful delicate little tea cups. This post is a joy.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tea cups are priceless. . .yes, I would love to come for tea. . . thank you. The ATC are unique and wonderful. I love that you told us what you used, however, the back of the pink gal looked like fiber/material? What do you back your cards with? Each one is so special. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink was backed with a fabric swatch I thought it looked fun so decided to do it with another one. Thank you for the interest!

      Delete
  14. Wow! Your ATCs are wonderful. I love all of them. Just beautiful. And your tea cups...what a great collection you have, I love pretty tea cups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I can't resist pretty tea cups.

      Delete
  15. Your ATC's and tea cups are just gorgeous and the combination of them is perfect! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandeep! Waving hi from the lowlands of sc ..lol

      Delete
  16. Lovely china, lovely ATCs, and lovely photos! Great score at the flea market--

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so jealous of your teacups...they are fantastic. Love your ATC's too... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them too..lol they are soo delicate and i have all rough boys in the house i hope i can keep the casualties down..lol]

      Delete
  18. Hello!

    What a fantastic find - the cups are lovely! So pretty and delicate! Great ATCs - very creative! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic ATC's Lillian! I'm on my way to your WOYWW post and stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of the tea cups. LOVE! I'm so jealous of your flea market finds. :)

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. i guess i did find something worthy at the flea market lol thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  20. Hi Lillian. I am glad you liked my Rock pool tag! I followed the link back to see what you are up to - just call me nosey!! I love your ATCs they are beautiful. Perfect with the pretty teacups. What a fabulous find. I have recently started collecting old china. I want to make up a miss matched set to have afternoon tea in the garden. I can only have one guest at the moment!! Have a great week. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well as soon as you get the other mis matched tea cup i will be happy to join you! lol

      Delete
  21. Hi Lillian, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete